1. Credit card deposits
We welcome deposits via most major credit or debit cards as long as International use and online purchases are enabled on them. You can find out if your credit or debit card is enabled for such transactions by calling the toll free number usually found on the back of the card. We currently accept MasterCard, Visa,Visa Electron and Maestro cards. Any credit/debit card deposits or transactions will promptly appear on your trading account.
2. Alternative Payment Methods
Alternative Payment Methods (APMs) or Electronic Wallets allow you to have a virtual bank account
which, in turn, lets you perform online payments without revealing your actual credit card information to merchants. Before you can send and receive funds securely, you must register to a regulated E-wallet.
We’ve included a list of most major E-wallets divided by availability for each country:
- Kazakhstan, Russian Federation
- Austria, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Switzerland, Italy, France
- Mexico , Chile
- Russia , Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Lithuania, Latvia
- Australia, New Zealand
- Bahrain, Canada, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela
3. Wire Transfers
** For more payment solutions, please contact your Account Manager.